Navigation: »No topics above this level«
Azure Configuration for OAuth2
To use OAuth2 for outlook.com or Office365 accounts, the Azure administrator must follow these steps:
1. In Azure, register SmartPop2Exchange as an application for your organization. (Single Tenant)
2. Notice the Client ID and Tenant ID in the resulting screen. You will need them for the SmartPop2Exchange desktop client after you are done with configuring the Azure application. Now use the link "Add a Redirect URI".
3. Select "Add a platform" and in the opening sidebar, choose "Mobile and desktop applications".
4. Select the shown Redirect URI for native clients and click "Configure".
5. Go to "API permissions", select "Add a permission" and assign the application the highlighted permissions.