This page allows you to define which file extensions will be grouped together in the Extensions view of TreeSize.
The options for defining the file groups offer the possibility of customizing, deleting or creating new individual file groups.
1. Specify the name of the new file group (for example, 'text files') in the 'File group definitions' text box.
2. Click 'Add Group.
3. Click in the text box in the 'Associated file extensions' section and define the desired file extensions that should belong to this file group (for example, '*.txt').
4. Click on 'Add Pattern'.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all desired file extensions have been added.
6. Click on 'OK' to save the changes.
1. Click on the desired file group in the upper list.
2. Add a new file extension by following steps 3 and 4 as described above
use the 'Remove' button to remove an existing file extension from the list
right-click on an existing file extension and select 'Edit Pattern' to edit the definition of a file extension.
3. Click 'OK' to save the changes.
Right-click on the desired file group and select either 'Edit Caption' or 'Edit Description'
You can export the file extensions defined for a file group to a text, CSV, or XML file by right-clicking in the lower list and clicking the Export button. An existing definition can be imported in the same way.